-Sizimisele Development Trust the name implies i.e. as an organization we are determined to help our underprivileged community in whatever manner we can.
- Our organization is in KZN under the INK area, located at Inanda Africa area.
- It is an umbrella body comprising of various sub-projects e.g. Arts and Craft, Agriculture, Early childhood development, HIV/AIDS and Home base care project.
- The co-founder is the director Mrs N.M.Dhladhla who started to embark on a development Trust before the state was ready to embark on a development Trust before the state was ready to subsidise this type of programme.
-She had to source outside funding to start implementing these programmes.
- She started operating in her garage. That is why back in the early eighties (1982) to sustain the organization, fundraising was intensified in various ways as well as funding was secured from development agencies and international donors.
This made it possible the organization operationalise these initiatives.
- Funding for Sizimisele Development Trust, much needed programmes still remains an area of concern.
- Each sub-project came into being as need arose until all the previous mentioned came into force/existence.